Sunday, December 1, 2013

I Am Roses "Tis the Season" Blog Hop


WELCOME
to the I Am Roses “Tis the Season” Blog Hop!!

I was invited to hop with the wonderful DT gals of I am Roses and it was like a reunion for me... I absolutely LOVE these ladies!! 

We have so much holiday inspiration coming your way with this hop, so grab your coffee and get ready!

If you landed on my blog by way of my lovely friend Leslie, you are in the right place! ♥

First, here's a little bit about the blog hop and how you can win one of two amazing prize packages,  each valued at over ! 
  1. Hop along to each of the Design Team and Friends blogs and comment on their individual "Tis the Season” Blog Post
  2. There are 2 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs in TWO of our hoppers’ blogs!
  3. Be sure to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
  4. Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
  5. Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59pm PST on Saturday, December 7th.
  6. We will be randomly selecting 2 winners from the comments on two of the blogs and will announce the winners on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
In case you are just landing on my blog, don't miss out on the other ladies participating in the hop today. Get your FULL dose of holiday inspiration and comment along the way to WIN!

Patricia Da Silva: http://www.youtube.com/user/tubeyoumaster1 *(Please leave a comment on her YouTube video)
Arlene Cuevas: http://butterflykisseswithlove.blogspot.com/ (<--- comment------="" me="" s="" that="">

For my blog hop project, I altered this "M" for a very special scrappy friend. I used an array of festive holiday flowers, available for purchase on the I Am Roses website!

Here are some photos:







Here is a video tutorial to show you how this altered "M" came together. Quite simple and easy to make. Hope you try one today!


Well, that's the end of today's blog hop!

We hope you enjoyed the holiday inspiration and creativity! ♥

Be sure to visit I Am Roses to stock up on your festive flowers for this year's holiday projects!

xoxo ♥,

I Am Roses Products used on this project:

P41-79
B33-3
C-79
S10-79
LY1-79CF1-78

35 comments:

KeeponScrappin said...

Beautiful letter "M" Ar!

Jo said...

Darn it my name starts with a "j" lol. love it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful initial sign and all the pretty flowers and embellies. So great how G45 all works together.

Unknown said...

Love your creation so much"!
Jasmina

Unknown said...

Great ..,,

Tamara said...

Great design. I love that chicken wire. Flowers look great!
Hugs,
tamara

serenity6883 said...

Hi Arlene, sad to finish the hop but excited in making new crafty connections. If it were, "N" I would be begging to have it. Wonderful job. Love the details.
PS. still don't know what "hidden blog candy prizes" meant. oh well. Take care Niki.

Unknown said...

Hi Arlene, These are beautiful! I love the M the most!

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! what a beautiful Christmas creation. I love your choice of colour and so many gorgeous details to catch the eye. Fabulous job. Thank you for the inspiration.
Hugs
Suzi x

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous festive decoration, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P

mary_chu said...

very nice! my name is starting with M too

AngelkissesbyLinda said...

Oh what a cute idea. Very nice, love it!

Unknown said...

Such a fantastic project! love love love iy. Hugs~Lynda

~* steph :) *~ said...

pretty ar :) thanks for sharing and happy holidays! *hugs* and much aloha, steph :)

lydbug said...

love this Arlene.
very festive !

Unknown said...

As always... awesome creation. Love your style. TFS

Kate Yetter said...

Such pretty flowers. Love all the little embellies that you layered.
Kate

Annie Rose said...

So pretty! I love all the tiny details. It's perfectly decorated. :)

ImissBQ said...

love your style and work!! so inspiring!

Irene Lucia said...

Arlene, you are an extremely talented lady. Love your altered M project :) Hugs, Irene

paperpapier said...

beautifully decorated letter M, love the pink colour theme.

caroline said...

wow just gorgeous, what a great blog hop its been
caroline x

Maria said...

i love it

famillemarleau said...

It looks perfect. Love every details. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

Maribell'Scraps said...

Loved how you decorated the M, thanks for the inspiration.

Bonjourscrap said...

Fabulous project. TFS !

Crafted by Suzy said...

I love it, very creative. Just love the style.....

Anonymous said...

very cute, love the paper colors you chose and all the embellies TFS

tanyacox said...

I love altered letters and you done an amazing job on this one!

Sharon Vrenna said...

Love the letters. Would look so cute in my granddaughter's room!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful project!! I love see you working!!!
And i love I Am roses in my projects!!!
Thank for the inspiration!!!
Kissies,
Sara 

Donna said...

Another awesome project Arlene, so glad you could join us for the hop this week.
hugs
Donna xx

vivie said...

fantastic!!!!!

Joy said...

So beautiful and i love how you embellished your M :)

~ Jo ~ said...

WOW this is just gorgeous Arlene! I know that I'm a bit behind on leaving comments, but I am slowly making my rounds =) Your friend is going to just LOVE this letter M. I know I do!!
Hugs,
Jo
xox
♥ Shop 3 Twenty Crafts ♥

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS