Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Am Roses Sketch Challenge #2 - "Thankful"

Hey everyone and welcome to another I Am Roses challenge! This month, I Am Roses has a sketch challenge up and this was a FUN sketch to create and play with!

Here's the sketch:


Here's what I came up with...


This is me and hubby before we were married... I can't believe how YOUNG we look! 12 years does A LOT to a person! LOL!









Here's a video tutorial for this scrapbook page...




For more information on how to participate in this month's challenge and enter to win a package of I Am Roses product, visit the I Am Roses challenge blog today!

Products:
R 76 Large roses [peach & ivory roses] (*Coming soon!)
Graphic 45 Place in Time paper collection
Graphic 45 Place in Time Alphabet Stickers
Graphic 45 Staples - Metal Brads, Metal Hinges, Ornate Key, Ornate keyhole, recycled packaging
Stampin' Up Banner Punch
Cordinations ColorCore Signature Series cardstock (Graphic 45)
Heavy weight chipboard
Ranger Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
ScorTape
Glossy Accents
3G ATG Adhesive

Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo,

3 comments:

Monica said...

An interesting design and just hope my computer does not crash before I find time to watch video. (think laptop is jealous of iPad)

Cindy said...

Love your project!! You guys are so cute!

Tracey Sabella said...

What a gorgeous page!! Love your take on the sketch and how the colored photo takes center stage against the more neutral background colors. The flower/key cluster is so lovely!! I have sent you an email and look forward to your response. ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS