Friday, June 22, 2012

Graphic 45's new Nutcracker Sweet paper collection - Sneak Peeks & Prizes!

Happy Monday, everyone! Check out this SUPER sa-weeeeeet sneak peek of Graphic 45's newest paper collection, Nutcracker Sweet, coming your way SOON! Eeeek, such a fabulous collection! I just LOVE Christmas, it's my favorite time of year... and O-M-geeee, look at the Nutcracker and Ballerina!!! :-)


Now to add to the excitement... Graphic 45 is gearing up for 3 weeks (yes 3 WEEKS!) of sneak peeks of the new collections over at the Graphic 45 blog (hint-hint... there's much, much MORE to come!) And best of all, in classic/generous G45 fashion, there will be 4 prizes given away PER DAY! -- WHOA,  that's 60 "Win it before you can buy it" prize packages of the new collections! I just had to share my excitement, now you know why. LOL! I hope you're as excited as I am! Whoot whooot!!! :-) Visit the Graphic 45 blog to follow along!

Enjoy your week everyone!


1 comment:

donna said...

Thanks for sharing Alene~!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS