Friday, March 9, 2012

Lala Land Crafts Inspiration Friday -- One for the boys!

Hi everyone! I'm here today with another project for LaLa Land Craft's Inspiration Friday! I've had so much fun playing along with the LLLC design team as guest designer for February and March. Thanks again Irina for the great opportunity! ❤

This week's Inspiration challenge is "one for the boys!"

My 3 boys love to ride their bikes outside... and with allergy season right up on us, comes the sniffles and runny noses! I thought I would create a cute little tissue pocket using Outlaw Luka. I just LOVE his hair. Totally reminds me of Edward from Twilight. hehe! And how cool is he on his little Big Wheel bike? I had one of these bikes when I was young... didn't all of us 80's kids? Fun times, fun times! ❤

I colored up Luka using my Copic markers and added some fishtail banners and an MFT sentiment along with a Sizzix swirl to signify how fast Luka is going on his bike. hehe! The buttons are from Paper Trey Ink and the paper collection I'm using is an oldie but goodie, Fine & Dandy "True Blue" by My Mind's Eye.

Here is a pic...


Copic Markers:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, BV00
Hair: E23, E37, E29
Vest: YR30, YR31
Jeans: B93, B95, B97
Shoes: E47, E49
Bike: T3, T6, T9, C1, C3, C5

Be sure to stop by the LaLa Land Crafts Blog to see all of the ah-MAZING projects the designers created to inspire you. Then grab your markers and get coloring! There's some goodies to be won!

Have a great weekend and happy scrappin'!

hugs! ❤


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say hello and how much I really like your blog!! Such inspiration!!!

Thanks so much
Angela Holt
http://www.theblingtheory.blogspot.com

bluucaca said...

What an amazing card ur coloring is so amazing great job. Thanks for sharing

Marcy said...

Love the image and love your tissue holder! What a cute idea! :) Hugs, Marcy

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS