Monday, February 13, 2012

Island Adventure Scrapbook Layout

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I sure did... spent time with family and had some time set aside to create -- what can be better?! ❤

Today, I'd like to share a layout I created of my son Logan. These pictures were taken in 2008 when he was barely 1 year old and he had so much fun exploring the sand at the beach for the very first time. ❤

The paper collection I used is Graphic 45's Tropical Travelogue (LOVE this paper!) I used some of my colorful I Am Roses flowers to match the vibrant colors of the paper collection... here are some pics!






Click HERE to watch my video tutorial for this layout.

Thanks so much for letting me share my latest creation with you. Enjoy the week ahead and happy scrappin'!

hugs! ❤









I Am Roses Products used:

Other products used:
Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue design papers, chipboard pieces & stickers
Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime design paper
Kaiser Craft Flourish
Seashells
Burlap Trim from KARLAS001.etsy.com
12x12 White Heavy weight chipboard
Stickles - "Diamond"

3 comments:

Jeanine said...

Hi Arlene!!! I love this LO the colors are beautiful!!!
Scrappinwithjc@gmail.com

Jo said...

awww Logan. very beachy!

Asphodel said...

This layout is absolutely gorgeous Arlene, I love it! Logan is such a cutie, too bad they don't stay wee for a while longer, huh? You've captured a moment so beautifully.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS