Sunday, February 26, 2012

G45 Communique "Thank You" card

Hi everyone! I have a special card I want to share with you. I created this for a very special friend!

I love to carry over the layering I do on my lay-outs over to my cards. I did a lot of layering on this card, that's for sure! The paper collection I'm using is Communique by Graphic 45. This is such a beautiful, versatile collection. Although the theme of the paper collection is communication (e.g. phone, writing, postage, etc.) it went perfectly for a thank you card!

Here are some pictures...











Supplies:
Graphic 45 Communique paper collection
Graphic 45 Envelope Tags
Paper Trey Ink Kraft and Black cardstock
My Favorite Things Die-Namics: Dainty Doily, First Place Award Ribbon
MFT Sentiment: Essential Sentiments
I Am Roses: White R3-15 Roses
Tim Holtz Metal Book Corner
Prima Say it in Pearls - Black
Black Soot Ranger Distress Ink
Momento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Glossy Accents, Hot Glue

Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my latest card creation! Have a great week ahead!

hugs! ❤

1 comment:

playbus said...

Your coloring is amazing. I can't wait to try my hand at these images. Thanks for the inspiration. I like your sweet and wonderful decoration of it.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS