Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thinking of You

Hey everyone! I'm here today with a card for Stampers Dream. I have you check out Michelle's shop lately? She's getting a bunch of new stuff from CHA and we're all super excited to be sharing some projects using these goodies!


For this card I used the new Lost & Found BLUSH 6x6 papers My Mind's Eye. LUSCIOUS, let me tell you!  ❤ I love these papers. The stamp set is by JustRite and it's the new Be Strong Clear Stamp set. Perfect for those loved ones who are battling cancer.  The gorgeous Satin pink pleated edging is by Maya Road, as well as the Pink Resin Blossom that is peeping out from the bunch of Kaisercraft blooms. The mini tag is from the 5th Avenue Tag Collection by Melissa Frances. I took some Black Burlap String by May Arts and tied a double bow through the tag hole. The pearl flourishes are by Zva Creative (currently out of stock.)


Be sure to stop by Stampers Dream to check out the new items such as the Prima Printery and Romantique  papers (drool!! so gorgeous!), and papers by Echo Park and Bo Bunny... new JustRite stamps... and it goes ON and ON! ❤

Thanks for dropping by to check out my project today! Have an awesome Friday... the weekend is only a day away! Yahooooooo!!

hugs! ❤

Other products used:
  • Spellbinders Ovals (Small and Large)
  • Spellbinders Large beaded ovals
  • Spellbinders Scallop Oval (Large)
  • Metal butterfly charm from a RAK
  • White I Am Roses rosettes, Mini Pink closed roses, rose leaves
  • Crystal leaf spray from KARLAS001

13 comments:

Jo said...

love it. i love that pink color of the blooms.

bernshwag said...

Stunning card Arlene, I love everything about it! Do I spy with my little eye some stitching on your gorgeous card! LOL...Hugs, Candi

Bobbie Lynn said...

Beautiful card love the colors you used.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work, my friend! LOVE the ribbon, flowers and flourishes. That stamp set is perfect for so many occasions, and you showcased it well! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! I love the colors! :)

TheLastOfNine said...

It is absolutely gorgeous!
GloriaH

Lise said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors, the flowers, the pearls and the butterfly... Love everything about this card!!!

Linda Breedlove said...

So fabulous, Arlene. I especially love the bouquet... today I ordered those mini rose buds in white from I Am Roses (my second placed in the last week). I'm in love with their flowers! I also just got the 12x12 Blush... guess I need the 6x6 pad, too!
Have a great weekend!

KWaltemathDesigns said...

SO gorgeous Arlene! I love the way all the colors work with one another! Excellent card! TFS!

XoXo,

Katie

AtStudioD said...

That is absolutely gorgeous. My favorite colors all in one spot. TFS.

x0, Damaris

Esther said...

Woww I have seen your Butterfly scrapbook on You tube.
I like it a lot and want to ask you what you have used as base(the half butterfly).
I like to make it myself and yours adoreble.

Grtz Esther

Limor Webber said...

I love all the layering in this card! I love everything about it! thank you for sharing as always ;)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Stunning!!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS