Today I'm excited to share a Stampers Dream project with you all! I created this window card using the new JustRite Merry & Bright cling mount stamp set and the JustRite Forever Friends cling mount stamp set.
To create the "window" I used the largest die included in the Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments Nestabilities set. I used 2 other sizes from the set to cut out the ornament and the layer under the ornament. I wanted to make a non-Christmas card and I was able to achieve that using a Christmas set! JustRite stamps & coordinating Spellbinders dies are VERY versatile.
Hope you like my share today! I'll have the rest of the products used on this card listed below.
Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!hugs!
Other products used:
- 5 and Dime patterned papers by October Afternoon
- Kaisercraft Paper Blooms in Coconut
- Zva Creative Double Flourishes Crystal Clear Self-Adhesive Crystals
- Websters Pages Butterfly Pins (currently out of stock)
- Maya Road Satin Pleat Edging Ribbon in ivory (currently our of stock)
- iamroses.com flowers, bling and crystal leaf spray from KARLAS001 Etsy store, Crystazzi Crystals
- Martha Stewart leaf punch, brown cardstock, SU! Chocolate Fudge Classic Ink