Today, I'd like to share a banner mini album I created for Stamper Dream. I just LOVE my banner die-set from AccuCut and have been dying to make a mini album using it. I recently received some of the Crate Paper Neighborhood papers from Stampers Dream and they were just perfect for this banner mini album!
Here are some pictures...
I like to create videos on projects like these so I can walk you through how I created it. Reading a post, versus watching how it was created can make a huge difference I think! If you'd like to watch the video, click HERE.
I also created this card using the Darling Marci stamp by LLLC and the All Occasion clear stamp set by Impression Obsession (both currently out of stock) but I wanted to share the card with you!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Keep cool! It'll be another scorcher here in California!
Recipe for the banner mini album:
- Crate Paper Neighborhood papers
- Just Rite Spread Your Wings Cling Mount Stamp set
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Blossoms 3 (currently out of stock)
- Ivory Ruffle Edge Trim by Maya Road (currently out of stock)
- Kaisercraft Bloomers in Fairy Floss
- Prima Innocence 2 white flowers
- May Arts Brown Burlap String
- May Arts Brown Sheer Box Pleat Ribbon
- May Arts Light Pink Pleat Satin Ribbon
- Webster's Pages Trendsetter Trim Card
- Art Glitter's Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter
- Maya Road Pink Resin Blossoms
- Maya Road Ivory Satin Pleat Edging Ribbon (currently out of stock)
- Ranger Distress Stain in Fired Brick
- Ranger Distress Ink in Walnut Stain
- I Am Roses flowers & leaves
- Miscellaneous pearl trims from KARLAS001 Etsy