Monday, June 20, 2011

La-La Land Crafts Monday Inspiration Challenge

Hi everyone and welcome to La-La Land Crafts Monday Inspiration Challenge! Today I am sharing a card I created using the adorable Sweet Dreams Marci.


I used the Botannical 6x6 paper stack by Prima, colored up Marci using my Copic markers, popped her up on boosters and layered her on top of design paper and kraft cardstock. All the edges are distressed with my Tim Holtz paper edger and Ranger Vintage Photo distress ink.

The challenge theme this week is to play with pearls, lace and punches! I added some Prima lace trimmed with half-back pearls. The sentiment is stamped on a label I punched out with an EK Success Punch and the leaves around the flowers were punched out using Martha Stewart punch. I added a few additional pearls and butterflies (Martha Stewart punch) with pearls to accent the card. I included a banner behind Marci anchored with brads and some I Am Roses flowers distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Here are more pics...





Be sure to check out the La-La Land Crafts blog to check out the other inspiration challenge samples the design team has to share with you today! What a load of inspiration all on one page!

Thanks for stopping by!

hugs!

14 comments:

Barbi M said...

Cute card, love the colors and distressing!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Arlene. This is super adorable! I love the pearls and the flowers with this. Really beautiful. Hugs, Lisa

Susanne said...

Beautiful card and I LOVE your colouring and papper. Hugs Susanne

Lacee broyles said...

Just darling!!! Great details!!!

Mercy's Pages said...

Precious card. She is adorable :) Mercy

Crie Artezzanato said...

So cute!!!

Val
www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

That is such a cute card. Love it!!

Rina said...

the coloring is amazing OMGOSH, and i am loving the "vintage" prima lace, i'm hoarding mine LOL

Merilee Lane said...

What a darling card! You are so talented! :o)

Jo said...

cutie panda!

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous Arlene. Love the details. Kim

Unknown said...

Your coloring is to be envied Arlene. I've been a long time fan of your work!

Karen said...

Arlene, your card is so super sweet! I LOVE it!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute!!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS