Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birthday Card: MFT's Pure Innocence "Birthday Princess"


Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you are all enjoying the long holiday weekend (here in the U.S.) and getting some fun scrappy time to yourself like me. Thank goodness hubbs set up the basketball hoop out front, because it kept the boys busy for a few hours so I can get creative in my scraproom!

I created this card for a friend's birthday. I just LOVE the little Pure Innocence girl! I used the Birthday Princess stamp set. My Favorite Thing's sketch #17 was my inspiration for the design of this card. Here is the sketch:



I used My Mind's Eye's Stella & Rose "Mabel" papers in combination with MFT's Hot Fudge and Fossil cardstock. I also incorporated a bunch of fun MFT Die-namics dies, which I will list out for you below.



a peek inside...


I created a video while creating this card and hope this tutorial helps inspire you to create a card today! :-) Click HERE to watch.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks so  much for stopping by to peep at my latest project!

hugs,





Here are the MFT Die-namics I used on this card:





(I used the leaves from the Upsy Daisy set on the front of my card.)

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO pretty!! Love it!

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty card! Love it.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS