Welcome to day 3 of 4 of MFT teasers. Are we having fun yet?! How's that shopping list looking? I'm so excited about this month's release, well... I'm always excited LMBO... but the excitement is surely in the air with all these cute new stamp sets and Die-namics!
Today the MFT Design team is featuring the new stamp sets from the Pure Innocence collection: Graduation Girl, Graduation Boy, Crazy for Daisies, I Get a Kick Out of You and You Color My World. I will be sharing projects using Crazy for Daisies and I get a Kick Out of You.
But first some info on the April release:
- The release party is from 8-10 PM EST in the SCS forum. Join us for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on April 5th at 10 PM EST.
- Want to be the next MFT guest designer? Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
- To see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog. Be sure to leave comments as you hop around for a chance to win one of 2 stamp sets being given away daily, just for leaving a comment! Check Kim’s blog every day for the winners -- one of the winners might be YOU! ☺
For my first project, I created a card using the new PI: Crazy for Daisies. Is she not the cutest little gal ever?! I know I say that ALL the time about the PI images... but really... she is the cutest little thing to color up with Copic markers and paper piece -- LOVE her! ☺
... a little peek inside the card
*Product list included below
For my second project, I decided to make a Soccer lay-out of my son Dylan using the new PI: I Get a Kick Out of You stamp set. The PI image started off as a girl, then I changed her up to make her a little boy! And "he" looks just like my son Dylan LOL!! ☺ So stinkin' adorable! I used the new Fish Tail Banner Die-namics to create a vertical banner with my son's name, but I also used it to create a "tab" for the journaling tag I inserted into a pocket right on the lay-out. So FUN!! Hope you like it!
Here's what the little PI girl looks like:
Here's a close-up of how I turned this little PI girl into a boy!
Thanks for dropping by again today and be sure to check back tomorrow 'cuz I will be here once again for another day of MFT teasers! :-)
Recipe for my PI: Crazy for Daisies card:
- PI: Crazy for Daisies stamp set
- Die-namics: Upsy Daisy Flower Builder, Fresh Cut Grass, Sunshine, Dizzy Border, Layered Labels, Sweet Stack, Dainty Dots border, Scalloped Scallop, Jumbo Scallop
- MFT Hot Fudge cardstock
- My Minds Eye Stella and Rose Mabel papers
- The Twinery twine in Cappucino
- Making Memories brads, Prima E-Line bling
Recipe for my PI: A Get a Kick Out of You Layout:
- PI: I get a Kick Out of You stamp set
- Die-namics: Fish Tail Banner, Fresh Cut Grass
- Bazzill cardstock, paper collection unknown (from a RAK)
- Puffy sticker (#1) from Creative Imaginations
- Copper alpha embellishments by Making Memories
- Mini kraft sack from Michael's
- Tim Holtz Journal ticket
- Star sticker from Making Memories
- Soccer trim from a RAK
Here are the Die-namics I used on these projects: