Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Friend"



Hi everyone! I'm here today with a project for Stamper's Dream. I'm having so much fun playing with my goodies from Michelle's store. ♡



I created this card with the Webster's Pages paper as my inspiration. The papers are from the Ladies & Gents and Trendsetter Collection Double Pack, available at Stampers Dream. I took one of the wooden dressforms from the Manequins Wood Flourishes pack by Kaiser Craft (currently on back-order), stained it with Ranger Distress Stain in Vintage Photo, then created a skirt for my dressform by wrapping around some yellow Maya Road ruffle edge trim. I took the Maya Road Small White Roses Organza Ribbon, stained it with Ranger Distress Stain in Spun Sugar, trimmed it horizontally on the card and took one of the rosettes and adhered it to the wooden dressform. So pretty! I cut a butterfly from the paper collection and adhered that to the dressform as well. Gotta have my special touch added and I just adore butterflies!



I centered the large Maya Road rosette with a Webster's Pages Vintage Sparkler, added some Prima bling and stamped the Sentiment "FRIEND" from the True Blue Friend stamp set by Impression Obsession (currently out of stock.) Then voila! ♡

Thank you for letting me share my latest project with you all!

Also, please click HERE for a sale and some spectacular Blog Candy that Michelle (owner of Stampers Dream) is so generously giving away while she is out of office this week. 

Here's a sneak peek at the Blog Candy yumminess...


Have an awesome rest of the week everyone!

hugs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Arlene!! Lovely card!! I love the dressforms on it, the little skirt on the dressform, cuuute!!!!
I just updated my blog with a card I made, also with a dressform and a sewingmachine! LOL, must be in the air!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

gobeagirl said...

Hi Arlene. I love this card. It looks like a semtresses dream workroom. She cute with all the trim and dress forms. Just perfect for this paper as well. Have a great day. Lisa G

Barbara said...

Arlene this is just so pretty all the trims are just beautiful

Nancy said...

Love your card, great design!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS