Hi everyone and welcome to My Favorite Thing's Who's that Girl VIP Blog Hop & Shop! If you just happened to stumble across my blog, you might want to track back to Kim's blog so you don't miss out on any of the wonderful projects the MFT design team has to share with you using the new VIP kit.
We are so excited to introduce MFT's VIP kit 2 weeks early. For today only, you can purchase the exclusive VIP kit featuring the new Who's That Musical Girl stamp set. But that's not all... check out what's included in the VIP kit:
- Who's that Musical Girl stamp set
- Musical Girl MINI (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again -- $9.00 USD value, FREE!)
- Musical Notes Die-namics die
- 10/pack of Wild Cherry Scalloped note cards
- An assortment of White and/or Black Pearl Flourish and Cream/Rhinestone Stick Pins
- Idea-Ology Trimming ribbon
Here is a card I created using the new Who's that Musical Girl stamp set. The sentiment on the card is from the Musical Girl MINI stamp set, exclusive to the VIP kit. The paper collection I used is the Vintage Shabby Chic collection by Tim Holtz. I colored up the WTG image with my Copic markers and paper pieced her. I then layered that on top of a Layered Label die cut. I popped on some iamroses.com flowers, leaves, MFT ribbon and Prima bling.
Inside the card, I included some of the same DP, stamped the cleft note and sentiment from the Who's that Musical Girl stamp set and trimmed it with a Die-namics Flower border.
Thanks for stopping by to peep at my share for today! Now I'd like to direct you over to the talented and vibrant Inge. I can't wait to see what stunning creation she has in store for us!