Friday, February 25, 2011

Large Vintage Paper Bags ** SOLD OUT **



** SOLD OUT -- Thank you! **



Large 8 1/2" x 11" Vintage Paper Bags


I received some requests to make the vintage paper bags available for purchase on my site again. Each bundle comes with 25 (8 1/2" x 11") bags.

Shipping costs will vary based on your location. Therefore, please select the correct option when purchasing through PayPal below. I will ship internationally.

All orders will ship via First Class mail within 2-3 days after payment is confirmed.

Thanks for stopping by!







** Purchase button removed **

3 comments:

Dianne H said...

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. I have ordered mine.

Unknown said...

ugh...I missed out...lol But, I do like the Breaking Dawn count down on your blog!! I just recently got into this series of movies (never read the books). For the longest time, I never thought I would be into a series like Twilight---seen way many vampire movies over the years and just thought this would be, 'yet another'. Dang, was I wrong! I can't believe I never saw these movies up until this past month. Your Twilight tag videos are what prompted me to see them. I'm a Team Jacob girl, even though we all know what's going to (probably) happen. Anyway, sorry for this long comment on Twilight. Thanks for all that you share on YT (and your blog). I have learned so much from you, words could never convey my appreciation. xo (rockriver9--YT).

bernshwag said...

Oh man, once again I missed out! Yikes, I hope you run across some more of them!

Love your creations Arlene!

Candi
Bernshwag@yahoo.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS