Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lindy Stamp Gang Design Team


Hi everyone! I'm so happy to announce that I accepted an offer to be on the Lindy Stamp Gang Design Team. I'm so excited as I have been using their products for months and I absolutely love the glimmer and the extra "kick" the products add to my projects.

For my first design team project, I decided to do a tutorial on my vintage mulberry flowers. I also show you how to color the skeleton leaves from iamroses.com using Lindy's Starburst Stains. I love the glimmer they give the leaves, it's AMAZING!!! If you haven't tried their products, give it a shot. You won't be disappointed. :-)

If you have any questions at all, feel free to leave a comment.

Here's a LINK to the YouTube video tutorial. Don't forget to subscribe to both my YouTube channel and the LSG channel for more tutorials and project ideas. My YouTube channel is HERE. The Lindy Stamp Gang channel is HERE.

To order products, visit www.lindystampgang.com.

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT week everyone! :-)

9 comments:

mississchic said...

Don't we have a fabulous craft? Most men should be jealous of creatively and fun times. Enjoy yourself. :)

Cindy said...

Congrats Arlene!!!

Bobbie Lynn said...

Congratulations Arlene. : )

~* steph :) *~ said...

congrats, ar!! your flowers are beautiful! can't wait to see all your projects! have a great week! *hugs* steph :)

Tfriday said...

Beautiful flowers, Arlene!! Congrats to you on your fab news. Hugs, Friday

Jodi said...

Absolutely fabulous news...you're a true inspiration to the rest of us who love what we do.

Create With La'Diva said...

Very beautiful!

Christina Thomas said...

Congrats Arlene, So glad you are on the team....I always love your projects.. Hugs, Christina

Order Kamagra said...

You have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and useful!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS