Monday, June 7, 2010

Graphic 45 Fashionista Canvas for Jade!


Hi everyone!

Jade over at JadedStudios is one of my fav crafty sistahs and she celebrated a birthday not too long ago, so I'm shipping her over some birthday goodies. But of course I couldn't ship stuff without a little custom-made "something-something" from me... sooooooo.... I decided to put together a canvas for her, with Jade being the inspiration of course (check out her canvas video HERE, it's AWESOME!!!) The canvas is 5x5 and I used the Graphic 45 Fashionista paper collection, which is one of her (and my!) favorite papers. All the elements I incorporated into this canvas had Jade in mind... she loves cameos, the Prima Camelot flowers, lace.... oh, and I was able to snatch her cute little photo off Facebook and print it up. LOL!!

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the YouTube vid on how I created the canvas as well. I had so much fun making this! :-)

Happy Belated Birthday Jade girl!!! :-)

hugs,
Arlene

10 comments:

Bobbie Lynn said...

Gorgeous!! She is going to cry when she gets it. A very touching gift. thanks for sharing.

Eve said...

This is sooooo beautiful, thanks for showing it to us.

Cindy said...

Absolutly Beautiful!! I love how you did the embossing on the sides of the canvas. So much detail, she is going to love it!

CeeCee said...

Wow! That is absolutely gorgeous. I true work of art. I'm sure your friend Jade will love it. I'm so glad I discovered your blog and channel. You're one awesome talented lady!

VintageRoses said...

Awesome (belated) birthday gift. Jade, you Lucky gal !!!

~* steph :) *~ said...

ohmygosh ar, this is absolutely gorgeous! jade will love it!!! what a sweet gift to her. thanks for sharing :)! hope you're having a great monday so far! *hugs* steph :)

Christina Thomas said...

Wow Ar...This is gorgeous...What a sweet thing to do...

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

so adorbs....what an awesome surprise.....

KeeponScrappin said...

Very pretty Ar! Jade is going to love it. TFS!

Velma said...

This canvas is.... I have no words. Jade is one lucky person, and so beautiful she is! Hugs, Ate

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS