**UPDATE** (June 13, 2010)
I combined groups 2 & 3 for the swap out so everyone can get back another artist's creation. The swap amongst 2 & 3 will be random since each person only sent in 7 tags. But no one will get back their own tag back. Groups 1 & 4 are NOT impacted as I received everyone's tags in those groups. Here is the new combined group 2 & 3:
Total: 9 swappers for the new group
Tags will be shipped this Tuesday, or Wednesday at the latest.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com.
Watch the update video here:
Here are the details for the tag swap:
* THEME: “BEACH”
* CHALLENGE: “super dimensional” – 3D your tag like mad! :-)
* Make your tag with good quality, heavy card stock or back with light chipboard for stability
* Your tag should be sized at 2 ¾ x 5 inches or larger (tag shape can vary)
* All the tags you create should be the same/identical
* Include at least one embellishment on your tag (i.e. flower, bling, charm, ribbon, etc.)
* Include your name and blog/YouTube URL on the back of your tags so we all know whose work it is.
* Place your tags in a plastic zipper type bag to prevent possible water damage during shipment.
* Include a self-addressed/self-stamped envelope with your tags. The stamps should total at least the same amount of postage as it took to mail the tags to me. NO metered strips please. Please do not send cash unless you are swapping from Canada (US currency please.) I will ship via USPS. **IMPORTANT NOTE: Because of the "super dimensional" challenge, it may be a good idea to include extra postage and a larger envelope or shipping box to mail the tags back to you. Any extra postage will be sent back to you. This will prevent any delays in receiving your swapped tags. Thanks.
Your tags need to be in my hands no later than May 31, 2010. I will ship the swapped tags to participants within a week so long as I have everyone’s tags on time. Any delays in receiving the tags will delay shipment for others so please be considerate of the deadline.
If you don't already have my mailing address, email me once you're ready to mail out your tags and I will send you my mailing address. I’m at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the groups for the May swap:
Group 1 (Make 7 tags, keep 1 for yourself)
Group 2 (Make 7 tags, keep 1 for yourself)
Group 3 (Make 7 tags, keep 1 for yourself)Stephanie
Group 4 (Make 7 tags, keep 1 for yourself)
Have fun ladies! :-)
NOTE: If you missed the sign-ups and are still interested in participating, Joyce has offered to host a tag swap via her blog along side my tag swap to accommodate any additional swappers. If you are interested, Joyce will be hosting an additional 20 swappers. The same tag swap rules will apply. You can email Joyce at email@example.com or visit her YouTube channel at 1fotojoy.