Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award!


How exciting to have won this blog award from Gina over at http://gigiscreativedesigns.blogspot.com! Thank you so much for sending me this award Gina... and sorry it took me forever to accept it (hehehe!)... you are the sweetest ever!!

There are a few rules to accepting the award so here they are:

1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Copy the award and paste it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you for the award
4. List 10 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 10 other Beautiful Bloggers


Ten Interesting Things About Me:

1. I am addicted to scrapbooking!!! (I think we all know that one though... hahaha!)

2. I live in sunny California with my soulmate & 3 offspring (all boys!)

3. I cannot live without my iPhone... if I'm 10 miles away from home and discover I forgot my phone, I will make a u-turn to get it!!

4. I started scrapbooking after attending a Stampin' Up party back in 1997 and I invested in my first heat-gun back then which is still "alive" today! :-)

5. I am celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary with hubby tomorrow (April 8th!) We met the day before Easter exactly 16 years ago from this past Easter!

6. I am a project manager for a Bay Area internet company and working with such an awesome team makes my job so worth it (much like knowing all you wonderful ladies on Blogger & YouTube... you all make blogging and making vids sooooooo worth it, luv ya all!!!)

7. I am addicted to making vintage lollipop flowers... addicted I say... addicted! LOL!

8. My Sizzix BigShot is my ONE "cannot live without" tool in my craftroom.

9. My 2 1/2 year old son has me wrapped around his little finger (he is the classic "youngest child") LOL!

10. I will never.... never I say.... never get tired of butterflies! :-)

Nominate 10 other Beautiful Bloggers:

1. Rose: Rose N Papers
2. Liann: Creating with Aloha
3. Jade: JadedStudios
4. Lucina: Love 2 Craft
5. Michelle: ScrapForJoy
6. Olga: Artmingle
7. Jules: The Jule Box
8. Mary: Odonata Creations
9. Leslie: Scraps Of Mine
10. Vangie: Arrested Motion

6 comments:

OdonataCreations said...

Thank you soooo much Arlene! You are soooo sweet! Hugs, Mary

Bobbie Lynn said...

I have to agree with Gina. You have a beautiful blog and have learned a lot of new idea. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary and many more wonderful years to the both of you.
Blessings,
Bobbie Lynn

I'm a new bee to your blog. : ) My Daughter and I will set and watch your videos tonight on those beautiful tags for March.

Michelle Viaje said...

omg arlene..you put my name there?! awwwww if that is meee..thanks sooo much..now what the heck do i do??? lol

hugs,
michelle

Anonymous said...

Thanks Arlene!
I have accepted the award and followed the instructions!
Come over and check it out!
BIG HUGS!
Vangie

Olga-MIA said...

OMG ! LOLOL Im with Michelle! Thanks so much Arlene! I loved learning more about you. We have more in common than what I thought ! You go girl! Congratulations on the Blog Award. Congratulations on your Anniversary! You totally deserve the best of all good things to come! Me! Dont know, but I will follow through! Thanks so much!
Hugs !!!!

Rose Smith said...

Omgosh!!!! WHA??? Your nominating me?? Thank you soooo much. I barely even go to my blog or post anything in there. hehehhe. oh, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! your too sweet!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS