** REMINDER: March tags are due to me no later than March 31st! If you need my address to ship your tags, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to enclose your self-addressed envelope and postage to mail the swapped tags back to you! :-) Thanks ladies! :-) **
Here are the groups for the March tag swap:
Group 1 (Create 9, keep 1)
Group 2 (Create 9, keep 1)
Group 3 (Create 9, keep 1)
Group 4 (Create 9, keep 1)
Group 5 (Create 10, keep 1)
Here are the swap details ladies...
* THEME: “Asian/Spring/Flowers” (Do 1, 2 or all 3! It's up to you!)
* CHALLENGE: “Green” To welcome Springtime, which is right around the corner, incorporate the color "GREEN" on your tag.
* Please make your tag with good quality, heavy card stock or back with light chipboard for stability
* Your tag should be at minimum 2 ¾ x 5 inches (larger is okay.) NOTE: The shipping tags from Staples are too small. Anything goes (such as shape) as long as you stay within the minimum size requirement.
*All the tags you create should be the same/identical (small embellies like charms can differ)
* Include at least one embellishment on your tag (i.e. flower, bling, charm, ribbon, etc.)
* Please include your name and blog/YouTube URL on the back of your tags so we all know whose work it is.
* Place your tags in a plastic zipper type bag to prevent possible water damage during shipment.
* Include a self-addressed/self-stamped envelope with your tags. The stamps should total at least the same amount of postage as it took to mail the tags to me. NO metered strips please.
Your tags need to be in my hands no later than Wednesday, March 31st. I will ship the swapped tags to participants within a week so long as I have everyone’s tags on time. Any delays in receiving the tags will delay shipment for others so please be considerate of the deadline. :-)
If you don't already have my mailing address, email me once you're ready to mail out your tags and I will send you my mailing address. I’m at email@example.com. You can also email me anytime if you have any questions.
Thank you all for participating, and most importantly HAVE FUN!! Can’t wait to see everyone’s creations! :-)