Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Tag Swap Details

** REMINDER: March tags are due to me no later than March 31st! If you need my address to ship your tags, please email me at bfkwithlove@gmail.com. Don't forget to enclose your self-addressed envelope and postage to mail the swapped tags back to you! :-) Thanks ladies! :-) **

Hi Ladies,

Here are the groups for the March tag swap:

Group 1 (Create 9, keep 1)

Latarsha
Katherine

Sharon
Lydia
Aissa
Jade
Tracy M.
Janet L.
Joyce


Group 2 (Create 9, keep 1)

Kim D.
Tracy F.
Dawn
Alexandra
Vangie
Katie
Ivette
Amy Versprille
Allyson

Group 3 (Create 9, keep 1)

Tammy B.
Natalie
Jaime
Joanne
Tracy S
Karen S.
Bona
Danielle
Leslie

Group 4 (Create 9, keep 1)

Liann
Marisa
Claudia
Natasha
Lucina
Kimber
Sandra P.
Arlene
Christina W.

Group 5 (Create 10, keep 1)


Tereese
Teresa
Olga
Michelle R.
Stacy A.
Marie
Carla
Julie
Kathryn
Angie


Here are the swap details ladies...

* THEME: “Asian/Spring/Flowers” (Do 1, 2 or all 3! It's up to you!)

* CHALLENGE: “Green” To welcome Springtime, which is right around the corner, incorporate the color "GREEN" on your tag.

* Please make your tag with good quality, heavy card stock or back with light chipboard for stability

* Your tag should be at minimum 2 ¾ x 5 inches (larger is okay.) NOTE: The shipping tags from Staples are too small. Anything goes (such as shape) as long as you stay within the minimum size requirement.

*All the tags you create should be the same/identical (small embellies like charms can differ)

* Include at least one embellishment on your tag (i.e. flower, bling, charm, ribbon, etc.)

* Please include your name and blog/YouTube URL on the back of your tags so we all know whose work it is.

* Place your tags in a plastic zipper type bag to prevent possible water damage during shipment.

* Include a self-addressed/self-stamped envelope with your tags. The stamps should total at least the same amount of postage as it took to mail the tags to me. NO metered strips please.

Your tags need to be in my hands no later than Wednesday, March 31st. I will ship the swapped tags to participants within a week so long as I have everyone’s tags on time. Any delays in receiving the tags will delay shipment for others so please be considerate of the deadline. :-)

If you don't already have my mailing address, email me once you're ready to mail out your tags and I will send you my mailing address. I’m at bfkwithlove@gmail.com. You can also email me anytime if you have any questions.

Thank you all for participating, and most importantly HAVE FUN!! Can’t wait to see everyone’s creations! :-)

hugs,
Arlene



8 comments:

Sandra Perdomo said...

yay!!! thanks Arlene , I am going to start working on my tags

Natalie said...

I've been waiting for you to post this. I am so super excited! I've had the wheels turning in my brain ever since you said I was in!

Jo said...

what a great turn out on your swap. let's see what to do, hmmm......

janet lomajan said...

It's crazy, I can't sleep because of all the ideas for this tag swap in my head! I'm going to start today so maybe I can sleep. Janet

Amy said...

Awesome! I was going to take a month off but when I saw the theme I knew I had to participate! Especially after I got inspired by the asian tag you made Bona! Can't wait to get started and see what everyone comes up with!

D~Fleur Designs said...

OMGosh i dont know how i keep missing the tag swap, can i sign up for April?
dfleur@ymail.com
you tube: daphanief
daphanie flowers

Sarah said...

Hi Arlene!! I think it is to late to join the March tag swap, but I would like to do the one for next month if you host another. Love all your work!!

Sarah (Farrah215 on YouTube)

PinkBellaMia said...

I would love to sign in for next time if there is one.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS