Sunday, May 30, 2010

June Tag Swap - *** CLOSED! ***



** As of 2:50 pm California-time, sign-ups are now CLOSED. **
** Thank you everyone! :-) **


If you are interested in joining the June Tag swap, please email me at bfkwithlove@gmail.com. Do not comment on this post if you're signing up, please email me. :-) I will accept sign-ups in the order the requests come in my email box. If I respond to your email, you are signed up! Limited spots are available, so don't delay. :-)

The theme for June is: "Postcards from Paris"
The optional challenge is: Vintage/Collage

*For those who aren't familiar with "collage" here's a great definition from Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collage

June's challenge is going to be SUPER fun and different and I'm very excited!! :-)

I will post additional information about the swap here on my blog after sign-ups close, which will include the groups, number of tags you will need to create, and the details for the tags & shipping.

Just a reminder that international swappers are welcome to join this month.

Thanks for joining in on the fun and hope everyone is having a great weekend! :-)

hugs,
Arlene

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS