Sunday, August 23, 2015

Mini Album featuring Graphic 45's Rare Oddities!

Hello friends and happy Sunday! Hope you are enjoying your weekend. ♥

Today I want to share a mini album I created to archive our family photos for this Fall/Halloween. This special album features 6x6 interactive pages with tons of pockets and room for photos and journaling.

I used Graphic 45's Rare Oddities paper collection. This collection was so fun to work with -- I love the color palette and the "ghostly" yet gorgeous imagery!

I also created a video below to walk you step-by-step through the album for an up close peek at the interactive pages. First, let me share some photos with you. ♥







































Here is the video to show you this album up close:


Be sure to stop by the Graphic 45 BLOG where my album is featured today, along with a gorgeous album created by my Graphic 45 DT teamie, Robin.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy crafting!

hugs and butterflykisses xoxo,
Arlene



Products:

G45 Staples: Ornate Door Pull, Ornate Metal Keys, Ornate Metal Label Holder, Door Knocker
Recollections Flowers
I Am Roses Rosebuds, Cherry Blossoms, skeleton leaves
Scrapbook Adhesive 3D foam squares
Prima Metal findings
Paper Studio metal buttons
Recollections Black Card Stock
Paper Studio Kraft Card stock
Scor tape
Medium Weight Chipboard
Glossy Accents
E6000 adhesive

6 comments:

Diana said...

I love this album! Amazing!!! Do you have a tutorial on how to make the album itself, prior to your wonderful embellishing? Thanks!

NancyB said...

Wow!! And I just bought this paper pack! Thanks for the pictures and inspiration. Would love to see a tutorial on the making of the binding and front/back covers.

NancyB said...

Wow!! And I just bought this paper pack! Thanks for the pictures and inspiration. Would love to see a tutorial on the making of the binding and front/back covers.

Ane's Creations said...

Uau, amazing!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful album. Love that the paper isn't too "halloweenish",but that you can use them with all Fall type events (pumpkin patch, etc). Amazing book with lots of real estate. Thanks for sharing. Muriel

Gitte said...

Beautiful album.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS