Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday -- Back to School!


We're going Back to School for this week's Inspiration Wednesday with the La La Land Crafts design team!

I'd like to share a quick, fun project to help keep your kiddos organized this school year. I altered these mason jars for my son's pens, pencils and color pencils. The labels were created using some of the fabulous DIES from Irina's store.

Here are some photos:









Play along with the design team and upload your project to our Facebook page!

For inspiration visit us on our Pinterest page, and follow us on Twitter!

Have a fabulous Wednesday... happy hump day! ❤️

hugs & butterflykisses xoxo,
Arlene


Products

Lattice Corner die
Stitched Elements (Set of 7) die
Stitched Nest Circles (Set of 7) die
Stitched Scallops Border die
Graphic 45 An ABC Primer paper collection
Paper Trey Ink card stock (Kraft, Black)
Dymo label makers
Scor tape
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam squares
Recollections alphabet stickers


2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I would like to make this for my studio. I love the chalk board for writing down my weekly projects, and the pencil jar's to organize my pencils/pens/etc. I also love the box they sit in to keep them in their place. So with that said, is there a tutorial on making this project someplace?

Unknown said...

What a wonderful project! I love the vintage style and cast iron like designs. Truly Stellar!.
I'll put our office labelwriter to work on something similar soon.

Warmest regards,

Paul
Dymo Customer service

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS