Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Christmas Card featuring Graphic 45's Christmas Carol!



Hello Friends!

I love getting into the holiday spirit by working in my craft room. I especially enjoy creating handmade cards and love the look on their faces when family and friends open up the envelope and find a special creation made just for them. Graphic 45's Christmas Carol is so much fun to work with, I adore the imagery and colors! Hope you make time this holiday to get creative. Happy crafting. :-)

Here are more photos of the card I created:







It's not too late to get started on some homemade cards. Hope I was able to inspire you to get creating! ♥

Have a fabulous holiday season and see you back here soon!

hugs & butterflykisses xoxo,
Arlene


Product List:

Christmas Carol 8x8 paper pad
Christmas Carol 6x6 Patterns and Solids
Christmas Carol Chipboard
Christmas Carol Journaling & Ephemera cards
Recollections Flowers
La La Land Crafts dies
Paper Trey ink white card stock
Twine
Recollections Pearls
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Cheese cloth

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS