Wednesday, October 14, 2015

LLLC October 2015 NEW RELEASE Showcase - Day 3



Hello friends! It's release month over at La La Land Crafts, and what a line-up of stamps and dies we have for you for October! Grab your wallet and holiday mojo and let's get shopping and creating! ♥

First, a peek at the October release products, available NOW at the La La Land Crafts shop HERE.



I made 2 samples for this month's release.

First up is this 8x8 scrapbook page I created of my boys at Disneyland in 2010. I just adore the park during the holidays, the decor and atmosphere are amazing! I wanted to create a keep sake of this photo of my boys, and the new dies were just perfect for this project!







Dies:

Next up is an acetate Holiday card I created using more of the October release dies. I just love the snowflake banner and Santa's Sleigh dies... so festive and fun!





Dies:

Join all the La La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can also post your own La La Land Crafts creations. You can also see all of the Design Team creations on Pinterest!

Have a fabulous day and thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs and butterflykisses xoxo,
Arlene

Other products:
Graphic 45's 12 Days of Christmas
I Am Roses Flowers
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Recollections pearls
Paper Tray Ink card stock
Acetate
White StazOn ink
Ranger Distress Ink - Walnut Stain

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS