Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday - Something for the Girls!


Hello my friends! ♥

I'm here today to share my Inspiration Wednesday project for La La Land Crafts.

This week's theme is:

Something for the Girls

I created this 12x12 Scrapbook page of me and my Mom, featuring some of the AMAZING dies from the La La Land Crafts shop.  The dies are so versatile and can be used on just about any project from cards, scrapbook pages to altered art!

Here are more pictures of the scrapbook page I created for this week's challenge:






Play along with the design team and upload your project to our Facebook page! For inspiration visit us on our Pinterest page, and follow us on Twitter!

Have a fabulous crafty day!

hugs and butterflykisses xoxo,
Arlene



Products
Koi Circle die (Set of 3)
Lattice Corner die
Lattice Border die
Berry Flourish die
Stitched Nested Circles (Set of 7)
Fancy Butterfly die
Shabby Flourish die (April 2015 LLLC Club Kit)
"Celebrate You" (May 2015 LLLC Club Kit)
Graphic 45 Gilded Lily 12x12 paper pad
Graphic 45 Gilded Lily 6x6 Patterns and Solids pad
Recollections 12x12 cardstock (cream)
Petaloo flowers
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
I Am Roses flowers
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Twine



1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS