Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Bendi Fold card featuring Graphic 45's new "A Christmas Carol" paper collection!


Hello friends! I have a special project for you all today. It's Christmas in July as we introduce one of Graphic 45's newest paper collections -- A Christmas Carol!

This paper collection captures vintage Scrouge in his finest! The papers are festive, colorful and vibrant and classicly Graphic 45. I love every page! Be sure to check the Graphic 45 blog for sneak peeks of this fabulous new collection. I also share a video tutorial at the end of this post showing you how to create a bendi card of your own and I share a quick peek at all the designs of A Christmas Carol collection.

So without further adieu... here is the bendi fold card I created with inspiration from splitcoaststampers.com's tutorial website:


This was such a fun card to create, with all the dimension and holiday imagery...


I fussy cut some of the hollies and postage stamps... and added a pink rose to match the roses in the collection...







Here is the video tutorial showing you how to create a bendi fold card. I also share a quick peek at the new Christmas Carol collection:


Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my latest project.

Be sure to visit the Graphic 45 blog to get the first glimpses of this summer's newest collections!

Have a fabulous day everyone!

hugs n' butterflykisses xoxo,

Arlene


Product list:

A Christmas Carol 12x12 papers
Coordinations Graphic 45 Signature Series card stock
I Am Roses flowers
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Twine
Lace
Ranger Distress Ink: Walnut Stain
ScorTape
Hot Glue
Dimensional foam squares
Glossy Accents

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I am going to make one of these; you made the process so logical when you explained and demonstrated the steps. Gives me confidence to give it a try! Thanks!

Pauline S said...

Thank you for a clear tutorial, I will certainly give it a try. Thanks for sharing

Heather Lynn said...

Love the tutorial. What was the gate die you used? I can't find it online? It would work great for my Halloween page. Thanks!

Arlene said...

Hi Heather, the Wrought Iron Gate die is from La La Land Crafts. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. :-)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS