Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Club La La Land Crafts - May 2015 Kit


Hello friends! Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial holiday weekend! My family and I attended Disneyland's Diamond Celebration 24-hour event this past Friday, and boy was it a GREAT time! But I was certainly happy to get home to rest up and play in my craftroom. :-)

Today, I have some samples to share with you featuring products from the May 2015 Club La La Land Crafts kit. For more information on Club La La Land Crafts, click HERE.



First, let me show you what this month's kit contains:


I just LOVE Celebrate You Marci, she is simply adorable! And the dies are to "die" for! The Numbers die is perfect for birthday, anniversary and other milestone celebration projects!

I created 2 card samples for you today!

First up is this 1st birthday card I created for my god-daughter...




Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, BV00
Hair: W4, E44, E47
Dress: YR15, YR16, YR18, R35, R37, R39



Next up in a 7th birthday card I created for my niece...




Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20, BV00
Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57
Hat, Bows, Banner, Shoes: RV91, RV93, Diamond Stickles


You can find us on our Facebook group and page and you can also see all of our Design Team creations on our Pinterest boards

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing week! ♥

xoxo,
Arlene





No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS