Wednesday, April 1, 2015

LLLC Inspiration Wednesday - Spring!


Hello friends! ❤

I'm here with another fun Inspiration Wednesday for La La Land Crafts!

This week's theme is:

Spring or Easter

The sun is out, the flowers and trees are blossoming and the birds are chirping outside the window.
I LOVE Spring time! ❤

I created this Spring card for this week's challenge. I had so much fun layering the die cuts, which were created with a variety of La La Land Crafts dies (product links below).

Here are some photos of my card:



 

For more inspiration from the Design team, be sure to drop by our  Blog or Facebook page!

To shop La La Land Crafts dies, click HERE.

Have a fabulous rest of the week!

xoxo,
Arlene ❤


Products:

Feathers (set of 2) die
Open Hearts Doily Border die
Stitched Elements (set of 7) die
Open Leaf Flourish die
Pretty Poinsettia die (for the leaves)
Scalloped Banner die
Wrought Iron Fence die
Prima Seashore paper collection
Prima flowers
I Am Roses rose buds
Papertrey Ink white card stock
Hemp twine
Recollections adhesive pearls
Cheese cloth




1 comment:

rachel67 said...

absolument superbe !
bisous

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS