Sunday, October 26, 2014

Altered Shabby Chic Pumpkin and tutorial!


Hello my friends and happy Sunday! It's definitely a Sunday "Fun Day" for me today because I finally got some quiet time to myself in my craft room to complete some projects. ♥

For today's post, I want to share a Shabby Chic pumpkin that I altered with some gorgeous laces and embellishments from The Piece by Piece. I just love, love, love Beverly's laces. They are so intricate and beautiful. I used a few of them on this project. ♥

First let me share some photos. Then I hope you'll join me in my YouTube video for a beginning-to-end tutorial showing you how this altered pumpkin came together...







Here is the video tutorial showing you how I created this shabby chic pumpkin. ♥


I hope you give one of these a try, they are so fun to make!

Be sure to stop over at Bev's store, where she carries everything from lace to papers, and more! ♥

Online: The Piece by Piece
Store location: 37485 Niles Blvd, Fremont, CA 94536

xoxo ♥,


Products
Dollar buy Pumpkin from Target
Gesso
Acrylic paint
Glass Beads
Laces from The Piece by Piece
I Am Roses flowers
Prima Resin Wings & Butterflies
Cheese cloth
Pearl bead sprays

1 comment:

mamablitger said...

Arlene your oumokin is fabulous. Not that it reminds me of a oumokin. But turned out so pretty, feminine, shabby chic !!!! Very impressing work !!
Thanks a lot for sharing your art.
Hugs from Monica... Spain

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS