Monday, March 31, 2014

A 49er Scrapbook Page featuring Graphic 45's Good Ol' Sport


We are wrapping a month full of projects and inspiration in celebration of National Craft Month over at the Graphic 45 blog. And today, I'll be sharing a fun family scrapbook page I created using the ever-so-fun Good Ol' Sport paper collection.

My family and I have lived in the Bay Area all our lives. As Bay Area natives, we have always followed the San Francisco 49ers. But my husband and eldest son Jarrod, are hard-core 49er fans. After 43 years, Candlestick Park in San Francisco is shutting its doors and the Niners are moving to a new home in Levi Stadium in Santa Clara. Since this was the last year the Niners would be playing at "The Stick", I decided to surprise my family with tickets to see one of the last games in person. Boy did we have FUN! ♥

To commemorate this special day, I created this scrapbook page. I even incorporated a "pocket" to hold the ticket stubs from the game - the perfect keepsake!

Be sure to check out the Graphic 45 blog today for more pictures of this project and inspiration from the other designers! Here are some pics...










Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest project! I will back again later this week with an Easter project and tutorial, so be sure to check back! ♥

xoxo,


Products:

Good Ol’ Sport 12x12 paper pad
Good Ol’ Sport 8x8 paper pad
Good Ol’ Sport 6x6 Patterns & Solids paper pad
Good Ol’ Sport Banners
Good Ol’ Sport Chipboard
Good Ol’ Sport Tags & Pockets
Good Ol’ Sport Alphabet Stickers
Staples: Ornate metal keyhole, Ornate metal key
Coordinations Signature Series Cardstock for Graphic 45 (darks)
MFT Dienamics (flowers)
Momenta metal corners
Ranger Distress Ink - Black Soot
Scor Tape
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
Hot glue

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS