Monday, October 21, 2013

"Beautiful Friendship" Layout featuring Kaisercraft's Lady Rose collection


Hello blogging friends!
I'm here today with my very first Discount Paper Crafts design team project! I want to thank Cathie again for the wonderful opportunity to design for her store. She carries the most amazing collection of scrapbooking supplies out there. If it's hot and "in", Cathie's got it at her store! I love her store and she is the most amazing person, which makes creating for her such a joy! ❤

I created this 12x12 scrapbook page of my best pal Bona ("livelovescrap") taken at CHA a few years ago. It's one of my favorite photos of us. It's a joy that we both share the same passion and love for paper crafting! ❤

The featured collection on this layout is Kaisercraft's Lady Rose collection, available at Discount Paper Crafts. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this collection. It's perfect for all your "friendship" and "love" themed projects!

Here are some photos of the layout I created:








Here is a video tutorial showing you how this page came together:


Be sure to visit the Discount Paper Crafts blog where this project will be featured. Thanks for all your love and support and enjoy your week ahead!

xoxo ❤,


Product list:

Tim Holtz Ideology Plaque
Coordinations cardstock
Cheery Lynn Designs Olive Branch die
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays - Fuzzy Navel Peach, Scintillating Silver

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS