Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nutcracker Sweet Scrapbook page & Tutorial

Hello there everyone! I have another project to share with you today. For today's project, I thought about some of the "new" scrapbookers out there who have often wanted to take the plunge to create a scrapbook page, but never have. Many get intimidated by the "space" and "empty slate" when they look at a piece of paper. I really wanted to help provide that little "push"and share how you can create a beautiful, simple layout with a little bit of inspiration and help from Graphic 45. Graphic 45 takes a lot of thinking out of creating by providing such FUN and inspiring products to coordinate nicely with their paper collections. For this project, I used the Nutcracker Sweet papers, complimented by the coordinating chipboard tags and metal Staples.

Here are a few sneak peaks of my project:




For more photos, details, and a video tutorial, visit the Graphic 45 blog. I'll meet ya over there!

hugs! xoxo








No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS