Friday, September 28, 2012

Fabulous Designer Friday with Arlene!

Hey everyone! Today, I'm the featured designer over at the Lindy's Stamp Gang BLOG. Super exciting! ❤

I'll be sharing a fun summer scrapbook page with you that is really "off the page" so be sure to head on over to the Lindy's Stamp Gang blog and while you're there, subscribe and stay awhile. You will certainly be inspired by all the creative projects from the designers themselves!

Here is a peek at the project I am hosting today...






Happy Friday everyone and I'll be seeing ya over at the Lindy's Stamp Gang blog!

hugs!


P.S. Don't forget, if you happened to be a victim of the "crabby" clogged sprayers, all you have to do is contact Lindy's Stamp Gang for FREE replacement sprayers!! More information here: http://www.lindystampgang.com/ or email lindygang@yahoo.com for a no-hassle replacement!! ❤

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love all you designs!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS