Friday, August 3, 2012

Inspiration Friday with La La Land Crafts - "Monochrome!"


Happy Friday everyone and welcome to my very last Inspiration Friday as a designer for La La Land Crafts. It was a very difficult decision for me to step down from the LLLC design team, but it was necessary in order to successfully balance my time with work and family. I have to say, I am FORever grateful to the AMAZING Irina Blount and Eric Berry for the opportunity to design for one of THE best stamping companies out there! Thank you so much for all that you do and for the FAB products you have to offer! ❤

This week's challenge theme is "MONOCHROME."

Here is the project I created.... it's an altered gift card tin! I used a number of La La Land Crafts dies and Graphic 45's A Ladies' Diary papers (full product list is included at the bottom of this post.)








Click HERE for my video of this
Altered Gift Card tin.


Thanks for joining me today and I want to thank you for following my La La Land Crafts journey here on my blog, YouTube and Facebook

hugs! 


Products:
Graphic 45 A Ladies' Diary paper collection & sticker sheet
I Am Roses flowers
Lindy's Stamp Gang - South Shore Sands, Salt Water Taffy
Maya Road lace trim
Recollections pearl bling
Michael's gift card tin
Ranger's Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Cheery Lynn Designs - French Pastry Doily
KARLAS001 beige flower trim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing Arlene
Luv the dressform with wings ;)
*

Unknown said...

OMG is that for me!!! Just kidding! Great project...blessings!
Danielle

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS