Friday, May 4, 2012

Kimono Marci card & La La Land Crafts' New dies!

Hi everyone!

I'm here today with another La La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday project. I'm so excited to introduce Kimono Marci, one of the newest releases at La La Land Crafts....


I colored up Marci with my Copic Markers and At You Spica Glitter pen...


Her umbrella was detailed using the tip of my R27 and 110 Special Black Copic markers.


I love the Japanese fan pendant that I found in my stash... it went perfectly with this card!



Copic Markers:


Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R14, R20, BV00
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Hair bands: R27, "Lipstick" At You Spica glitter pen
Umbrella: E55, E29, R27, 110 Special black
Trim on Kimono: "Lipstick" At You Spica glitter pen
Slippers: R14, R27, "Lipstick" At You Spica glitter pen



Click HERE for my video of this card.

Before I go I have some SUPER exciting news to share with you. La La Land Crafts has extended their product line and is now offering steel dies that coordinate nicely with the La La Land Crafts stamps! These dies are AMAZING! Here is a peek...


I told you these were amazing! Click HERE to check out the new dies and purchase.


Products used on Kimono Marci card:

Serenity paper collection by BoBunny
Tropical Flourish die by Cheery Lynn Designs
White Cherry Blossoms by I Am Roses.com
Japanese gold pendant from my jewelry stash
Jewelry wire
Copic Markers
At You Spica Glitter Pen
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
ATG gun
Black PTI Cardstock

Have an amazingly crafty weekend and thanks for stopping by today!

hugs! ❤


2 comments:

laceyrane said...

Gorgeous as usual Ar, I see why you were so excited about that die.. its great. Hugs, Lacey

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

Adorable perfection.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS