Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Am Roses Challenge Project: Green, Gold and Glitter!

Are you up for a fun challenge?! Well, we hope you join the I Am Roses design team as we host the next challenge up on the I Am Roses challenge blog!

The theme this round is GREEN, GOLD and GLITTER! Perfect for Saint Patrick's day or any Spring themed creation!

Here is my take on the challenge.... a 12x12 scrapbook layout of me and the "men" in my life --- hubbs and my 3 boys! This picture was taken at the airport on the evening I arrived back from Winter CHA 2012. My boys were so excited to see me, I had to take a pic with them!


I created these Orange/Gold and White "California Poppies" using the Hydrangea petals and the new stamen available on the I Am Roses website. I have a link to the video tutorial below and all product links are at the end of this blog post...






Now, are you ready to join the challenge?!

Here are the rules:
  • Contest runs Mar. 1st - Mar. 23rd (Ends 11:59pm PST)
  • Colors - GREEN, GOLD & GLITTER (St. Patrick’s Day or Spring Theme)
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products (Any project: Card/Layout/Tag/Altered Item)
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner picked by Design Team
  • Participants must upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “March IARCC”
  • Participants must leave a comment on the IAR blog post HERE and leave a direct link to their project
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog

Here is a pic of the winner's prize... perfect to spray up and color match to your projects!



For more information and inspiration from the design team, visit the I Am Roses Challenge blog.

Can't wait to see what you create! ❤

hugs!










I Am Roses products used on this project:


Other products:
DCWV - Ciao Bella papers
Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst sprays: Golden Sleigh Bells, Grab a Guy Gold
Lindy Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz: Cactus Gold
My Favorite Things Die-namics: Leafy Flourish
Spellbinders Grand Circle dies
Spellbinders Floral Doily Shapeabilities
Stampin' Up Banner Punch
Cream lace from stash
Maya Road floral trim
Making memories Alpha stickers
Color Bok Flea Market sticker (sentiment)

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS