Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas cards - Stampin with JC

Hi everyone! I have a few Christmas cards I want to share with you today.

I created these cards using some super cute stamped images from Stampin with JC. Jeanine and I met on YouTube and have chatted back and forth on several occasions about scrappin' and stampin' and she even purchased a few items from my blog before. She's very, very sweet and I was excited to hear that she was able to launch a new line of stamps! These are the most adorable images! She asked me if I could create a few projects using her new stamps, and I was thrilled to!

Here are a few of the Christmas cards I created using some of the stamps she sent me...


This is Cupcake Ally...




This is Christmas Ally...



Click HERE to watch my video, giving you a glimpse into how I created these cards, and a peek of 2 other images from Jeanine's stamp line.

You can check out Jeanine's website at ScrappinwithJC.com.

Congrats again Jeanine on the new stamp line, LOVE them!


Happy holidays!



hugs!









Other supplies used:

Papers by Recollections
Flowers by I Am Roses
Lindy Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz
Martha Stewart glitter
Christmas picks from Michael's Crafts
Gold Stickles
Crystal sprays from KARLAS001.etsy.com
Christmas embellies from K&Co
Trim from TwinsMom
Stamp sets from TPC Studios

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS