Sunday, August 7, 2011

Baby Girl Onesie Mini Album

Happy Sunday everyone! ❤

I have another fun mini album to share with you today. This one is a baby onesie mini album I created for my friend Michelle's daughter. I had SO MUCH fun getting girlie with this mini. Since I have 3 boys, getting girlie doesn't come often enough. LOL! I used a bunch of I Am Roses products on this mini album and will share all the wonderful product information down below. But first, let me share some photos with you...

Paper collection is by Pooch & Sweetheart... Baby Onesie is from an AccuCut die....


















I created a video of this mini album HERE.



I Am Roses Products used in this project:

S10-15 Small White Flowers (currently out of stock)
White carnations (currently out of stock)

Other products from:

KARLAS001 Etsy Store
Frog Feathers Etsy Store
Want to Scrap (bling)
My Favorite Things (stamps)
Prima (Bling)
Trim from Beverly's Fabrics, Hobby Lobby & Maya Road
Seam Binding from Zipperstop Etsy store

I want to thank Michelle for being an AMAZING friend and for allowing me to share pictures of her gorgeous daughter with all of you in my project today!

So that's my quick post for today. Hope you enjoyed your weekend and have an amazing week ahead!

hugs! ❤

8 comments:

Linda said...

So beautiful!! I just watched the video. Amazing What a real treasure.

Adrienne said...

Sooo Beautiful

RuthAnn W said...

OMG Arlene this album is so beautiful..every aspect is as always wonderful..love the pleated ribbon at the leg openings! What an absolutely precious and gorgeous baby! TFS and Have a Great Week!!

AtStudioD said...

Awe, that is just super adorable. Love all the colors and definitely all the flowers. You always make everything look so beautiful.

x0, Damaris

Tereza Crump said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the color combination you used!

I also just finished a project. Come take a look on my blog. :)

jacirascrap said...

Esse seu mini álbum é um projeto fantástico! Vou olhar bem devagar, para ver seus maravilhosos detalhes...

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMWORD!!! I LOVE this, the photos are SO gorgeous, and all the details...wow!!

mozeemo said...

WOW what an awesome baby album! It has to be the most beautiful I've ever seen! Congratulations on its success, I expect Michelle was over the moon - and her little girl will have a precious heirloom to treasure for always! How superb. I must say what an artistic and generous lady you are and I'm so thrilled that I've found your stunning and inspirational designs. Do say thank you to Michelle from me for allowing you to share piccies of her album. Bye for now, Arlene. Hugs and Blessings, Mo

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS