Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stampers Dream: Canvas Tag Album


Hi everyone! I have a super fun project to share with you guys today! I had a blast creating this canvas tag mini album for my husband and I. The plan is to place my "2011 favorite pics" of hubby and I in this mini album. We hardly have any pictures together since the camera is always pointing at the kids these days... so to have pics together is a pure treasure for me! I completed pages for the months of January, February and March and I've prepped the pages for the rest of the months.

I used a Maya Road Canvas Tag Album. It comes with 6 tags, so it was PERFECT for a 12 month mini album. The paper collection is one of my new favs -- Portrait Collection by Crate Paper. I love the warm, yet spring-ish colors... so fun!

I'll share some pics with you here, but you'll want to check out my VIDEO to see how it all came together. I even share a brief tutorial at the end on how to stain your trims to match your projects. So grab that cup of coffee, relax and enjoy!☺













Thanks so much for stopping by today and letting me share my latest project with you! Be sure to give Stampers Dream a visit for some FUN scrappy shopping and tell Michelle I said "HI!!"☺

Have an awesome rest-of-the-week!

hugsies!











Other products used on this Canvas Tag Album:

12 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

OH WOW AR...this is gorgeous!!!! Your work is always so amazing!! xoxo, T

Unknown said...

Wow! I was wondering how a canvas album would look and yours is truly a masterpiece. Excellent job!

Kylie said...

WOW Arlene,
I'm blown away!!! Your album is simply gorgeous, LOVE all your embellishments and all your special touches!!!
I've left you a little something on my blog for you ;-)!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Kim said...

Wow, it's so beautiful, good job! I'm going straight to YT after this to find that video =) I really admire your talent, your awesome!

-Kim
http://snippetsoflife-kim.blogspot.com/

D' Mommy said...

this is beautiful arlene

Lisa B. said...

This is so gorgeous. Love the canvas tag album. TFS!!!
Have a great weekend.

Lisa (themousesden)

Anonymous said...

Oh' my those tags are beautiful!!!
Blessings,
Lisa

Karen Wood said...

This is a beautiful project! TFS :)

Hugs from your newest follower,
Karen
http://reflectionsofapaperaddict.blogspot.com

Tolegranny said...

Your minis are fabulous. I watch them all on Youtube. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
http://www.romancingtheartistwithin.blogspot.com

kate blue said...

totally gorgeous! and your kids will love you for getting in front of the camera....love all the textures, trims, papers and flowers you chose; they are to die for!!!

Elli Om said...

I saw your youtube-video :) This album is perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Have been patiently waiting for the results and here it is.... Gorgous......I knew you would make something beautiful of it!!!!! I am really in love with the results, the embelishments you used, the colors the shabby look!!
Perfect!!!
Hugs from the Netherlands
Marja

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS