Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lovin' Lindy Hop!


Hey everyone! I'm super excited to announce that Lindy Stamp Gang will be hosting its very first "Lovin Lindy" hop on Monday, January 31st! And trust me, you DON'T want to miss out on this! Each LSG design team member will be sharing a project on their blog using their favorite "most adored" LSG products. And if that wasn't enough... to top it off... each design team member will be hosting a giveaway where the lucky winners can WIN a design team member's FAV products!! We have 8 design team members participating in the hop, which means 8 AWESOME giveaways to be won!! How cooooooool is that?! Are you ready to play? Be sure to check back on January 31st. I will have a post with my project and links to my fellow LSG Design Team member's blogs. All you have to do to enter to win is COMMENT on our January 31st LSG blog post. Remember to share the love amongst the DT members to increase your chances of winning a giveaway! :-)

I want to send a huge THANK YOU to the super lovely Tracey, owner of Lindy Stamp Gang (daughter of Lindy!) for hosting this awesome hop!

hugs!

Arlene :-)

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS