Wednesday, December 15, 2010

TGF "A Cheeky Xmas" Holiday Cards



Here are more cards I created for a few of my scrappy friends! I wish I could send everyone cards, but I just don't have enough little elves to help me out - I'm a one woman show hehehe! I hand colored each of these with my Copic markers (E50, E51, R20, C9, C7, C5, C2, R29, R27, R24, R22, C0) and used some new fine red glass glitter I found on Etsy (LOVE it!!) and some Martha Stewart fine glitter. She's cut out using a Nestabilities die, which is the same die I embossed and stenciled with. I LOVE my Nestabilities dies. I have a bunch of them I haven't used in ages, but I plan on busting out with them more often hehe! They are so fun to work with and so easy to use!

Be sure to check out my latest video HERE where I show you how I created the card and give a tutorial on how to use the Nestabilities dies.

Hope you are all having a great week! It warmed up today in Sacramento (the sun came out... yippeeeeee!) But the rain will come soon enough.. sigh... but you know how the rain keeps you indoors... what better way to pass the time away than scrap right? hehehe!!! And boy oh boy, do I have tons of things to scrap! LOL! I've been wanting to cut into my Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime papers soooooo badly (they have been staring at me on the shelf and taunting me since last week! LOL!) But I can't start a new project until I complete the ones I have on my table! Sigh! :-( Soon enough...

Anywhoooo.... have an awesome rest of the week everyone! Keep inspiring! :-)






6 comments:

Michelle Viaje said...

Arlene!!! i loooove these cards..they are soo cute..sooo umm let me tell you how David bought me my first ever greeting farm stamp today and i am hooked..lmao even tho i dont have any copics or other cute people stamps lol, i am still hooked i been watching your vids on copics all evening!!! i love it..i am totally going to start collecting and im hooked..your such an enabler..lol and i love that about you..haha..tfs!!!

Unknown said...

What a cute card! I am wanting to cut into my G45 OUST papers too...they are gorgeous!

~* steph :) *~ said...

gorgeous cards, ar! i still haven't gotten around to my Christmas cards :(. i guess i'll be sending Happy New Year greetings, hehe. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful rest of your week too! *hugs* steph :)

Emily said...

Wow!! they are BEAUTIFUL!!!(i think i say that on every comment) heehee!! =)
But they truly are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing, for you are a really big inspiration to me!!

Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs said...

Sweet and sassy... I totally love it!!! THanks for sharing....

Anonymous said...

Hi Arlene

You did awesome Christmas Card with The Greeting Farm stamp. They are so cute I love very much. I do check in once a awhile on your youtube channel to see what's new

Lucy =)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS