Friday, May 7, 2010

Vintage Satin and Organza Ribbon Flowers

Hi ladies,

Here are the new satin/organza ribbon flowers I introduced on YouTube a few days ago. I am having so much fun making these flowers and they are so super pretty. I decided to make them available on my website for a limited time, so grab them while their hot! :-) I will only have one set of colors/fabric for the sets that I currently have available. Please see picture below for sample. The vintage center buttons will vary by order, but the ribbons will be the same. Depending on popular demand, I may make these available in more colors/fabric at a later time. :-) I may also have a different version of these flowers (with feathers, trim, etc.) available here on my website soon, so please come back to check for them! :-)

Thanks so much! :-)



**SOLD OUT**



*All orders will ship 2-3 business days after payment is confirmed on PayPal. Thank you!

2 comments:

Bobbie Lynn said...

Arlene,
They are so beautiful and thank you for taking the time and figuring out how to make them. They are PRIMA quality! The possibility is endless where you could use them.

Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day too.

Cassie said...

Arlene, everything is sooooo beautiful. i am on my way out to get some materials to try the lollipop flowers! I will have to share with you once I get them done. Have a very happy mothers day....

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS