Wednesday, November 4, 2009

DSC Mini Album Swap from Liann & Birthday surprise from Velma

Hi everyone! I received my Disney mini-album in the mail from Liann the other day and Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous album it is! I cannot wait to start filling it up with all our Disney vacation pics. Liann, you do amazing work... I LOVE it! So detailed and unqiue. :-) Here are some pictures of the mini and some of the yummy goodies Liann sent along with the mini album. Thank you so much Liann! :-)



I also got a birthday surprise from Velma in the mail. She sent me a gorgeous birthday card and some super pretty fiber along with a Prima clear stamp. Thank you so much Velma! Check out the "Velma" flower below. Isn't it gorgeous?? Check out her tutorial on how to make these flowers by visiting her YouTube channel at "creativelyouttacontr." Velma you are awesome, thank you so much!


1 comment:

helencreaty1 said...

oh waw adorable gift,i am sure you ll make more beatiful cards, album,.. whit this big gift =)
hugs helen

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS