Hi everyone and welcome to the My Favorite Things Who's That Girl Blog Hop and Shop! If you just happened to be stopping by today, you'll want to start at Kim's blog, so you don't miss any of the spectacular creations the MFT design team created for your viewing pleasure!
For today only, we are introducing a limited number of the new VIP kit featuring the Who's that Girl stamp set, My How You've Grown. After today, the VIP kit won't be available until the general release in February (that's if they aren't all sold out, 'cuz you are about to see how SUPER cute this kit is!) The VIP Collectionis available for $36.90 and here are the deets on what's included in the kit:
My How You've Grown WTG stamp set
Sweet Beginnings (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
Simply Scallops Die-namics Die
My Mind's Eye Tickled Pink 6 X 6 patterned paper pad
My Mind's Eye Tickled Pink Bling
Here's a card I created using featured items from the WTG January VIP kit. I used the "Itsy Bitsy Baby Boy" paper collection from K & Company and ladies... this is my FIRST time stitching with my sewing machine! I am so proud of myself... tee hee!! Not too shabby for a first-timer eh? LOL!
(front of card)
I paper pieced and Copic colored the super cute WTG stamped image from the VIP set. I just adore this image of the mommy holding her baby. It just sends goosebumps up my arm knowing how much my 3 little ones have blessed my life! :-) Do you spy the fun scallops I layered at the base of my card using the new Simply Scallops die-namics? This die is included in the VIP kit, what could be better?! :-) I also included some of the mini rolled roses, leaves from the Flower Trio and Leaf Trio die and a layered button from the Button Quartet die. What a great touch they added to the card!
This VIP collection is so perfect for all those baby projects, from cards to shower favors to lay-out and mini books! The possibilities are endless. And can I just tell you how awesome the new Simply Scallops Die-namics is? It is so versatile, you can use it in so many of your crafting projects!
Here's an 8x8 lay-out I created of my little man Logan using the sentiment from the WTG stamp set included in the VIP kit. See how versatile the stamps are across projects? :-) I absolutely LOVE the MFT rolled flower. (Side note: Be sure to check for that die and all the other fab Die-namics as the store has been recently restocked with all the yummy Die-namics goodness!)
And here's an Accordion Mini Album/Table top Album I created using not only the stamp sets and Simply Scallops die included in this month's VIP kit, but many other MFT stamp sets and Die-namics, too! It just goes to show how versatile MFT's stamps and dies can be!
Check out my YouTube video HERE for a tutorial on how I created the base of the Accordion Album. Click HERE for the "in the making" vid, deets and more pics of this accordion mini album.
'Nough said! LOL! I'm sure you are ready to move on and check out the eye-candy INGE has prepared to share with you -- she's certain to amaze you!
If you're ready to shop, click HERE to get your VIP collection today. These kits are limited in quantity, so be sure to act fast! :-) And don't forget, our two new super cute and fun à la mode sets "Oh Baby!" and "Something's Fishy" are available today too! :-)
Thanks for stopping by to peep! :-)
"Simply Scallops" Die-namics is included in VIP kit. Not available for general release until Feb 1st.
"Sweet Beginnings" card
- "Itsy Bitsy Baby Boy" Design Paper by K & Company
- MFT "My How You've Grown" and "Sweet Beginnings" stamp sets
-Pearls, Prima E-line Pearls/bling, Recollections brads
- Copic markers, Versafine ink, Momento Tuxedo Black ink, Coordinations cardstock
"Innocently Beautiful" 8x8 Layout
- "Itsy Bitsy Baby Boy" Design Paper by K & Company - MFT "My How You've Grown" stamp set - MFT Die-namics "Small Scallop Border", "Rolled Flower" - heart embellishment by Pressed Petals - Fabric sentiment by Making Memories - Circle Nesties, Sizzix Scallop die
"Accordion Mini Album/Table-top Album"
-"MVP" design paper by WeR Memory Keepers
- MFT stamp sets:"My How You've Grown", "Sweet Beginnings", "PI: You Give me Wings", PI: Being cute is what I do", "Inspired by Love", "CS About Time", "CS About You" - MFT Die-namics dies: "Simply Scallops", "Jumbo Scallop", Polka Dot die", Textile Rectangle die", "Cloud Trio", "Layered Labels", "Oval Chain Border", "Notebook Edge", "Banner Strip die" - MFT's Black Licorice cardstock - PaperTrey Ink brown vintage buttons, PaperTreyInk Twine, Versafine Ink, Martha Stewart find glitter, Ranger Distress Ink in Black Soot, seam binding, Prima E-line bling