Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shabby Chic Mini Album & Card

Hi everyone! I am super excited to announce that I was invited to be part of the "My Favorite Things" design team. I just love their stamps and dies, and they offer so many other fun scrappy products on their site. So be sure to check them out at www.mftstamps.com!

For my first official MFT projects, I created a "Shabby Chic" mini album and a card. The mini album was inspired by their new stamp set called "Caged Bird" in the new Inspired By collection. OMG, I am so lovin' this stamp set you guys!! It is so versatile and the images and sentiments are just awesome! They go so well with the Webster's Pages and Ciao Bella papers too!

I used the Sweet Fairy Jolinne stamp set for the card I created for my scrappy friend Brandy. This stamp set is so adorable! I had fun coloring her in with my Copic markers and "accenting" her with Dazzling Diamonds and Starburst Stains by Lindy Stamp Gang.

Here are some pictures below. But be sure to check out the video HERE to see the products I used and how I incorporated them into my projects. And don't forget to check me out on Facebook for full shots of these photos! I'm at "Arlene Butterflykisses." :-)

Thanks for stopping by!






Products used:
My Favorite Things
  • Die-namics Framed Greetings Die & Stamp Set
  • Die-namics Rolled Flower
  • Die-namics Rounded Banner Trio
  • Inspired By "Caged Bird"
  • Essential Sentiments
  • Jolinne - Fairy Sweet Jolinne
Webster's Pages paper collections: Life's Portrait, Postcards from Paris & Nature's Storybook
Embellishments/Punches from K & Company, 7 Gypsies, Martha Stewart Craft, SU!
Flowers by Prima and iamroses.com
Starburst Stains by Lindy Stamp Gang (www.lindystampgang.com)












18 comments:

KeeponScrappin said...

Congrats Ar! Love MFT's dies and stamps. Cute mini! TFS!

RuthAnn W said...

Congrats Arlene on your joining the MFT design team..they are lucky to have you! Great card and mini.
Have a Wonderful Birthday and Many, Many,Many More!

Jo said...

Congrats Arlene! Cute creations. I love how the dies match the stamps, especially the banner.

texasjodylynn said...

WOW that is AMAZING! What a way to start off with a bang. ;) You are awesome. :)

Αlex... said...

I love it!So simple and elegant!Bravo!

Elizabeth (Silverscrapper) said...

Congratulations Arlene - the stamps are gorgeous. I love both the card and the mini - they are beautiful.

Kim said...

WOW. I seriously don't know what else to say!!!!

Bobbie Lynn said...

Congratulations Arlene and a beautiful journal. Love the paper collection, very gorgeous. What neat die sets there and thanks for sharing them with us. Have fun filling up your journal.
Blessings,
Bobbie Lynn

Nadia's World said...

Congratulations Arlene!

This mini album is so beautiful! I truly do love your work.

Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring us all!

Nicole

TheLastOfNine said...

Congrats!! That is such a sweet fairy and the mini is simple but very pretty.
Gloria H.

Friday said...

Congrats again, Arlene. Love love love that banner die. It's super cute. Great card and mini. TFS!! friday

Emily said...

oh my Arlene!! your sooo super amazing!!;D i really love the mini and the birthday card!!
and congrats!! i'm soo happy for u!
you are truly an amazing person and such an inspiration! thanls so much for all you do, its all truly appreciated. =)

Cindy Haffner said...

WOW-ers your work is GORGEOUS.

Terry said...

You had me at shabby chic! Simply breathtaking!

Kerry J. said...

Congrats! Your work is stunning!

Vectrarola said...

Just Beautiful! Love your use of flowers =) thanks for all the inspiration!

Lisa H. said...

wow! this is gorgeous!

Varah Musavvir said...

I'm too fond of butterflies and these beautiful pieces... the album looks gorgeous. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...